Monday 30 June 2014

Tie dye on the highway

I was messing around with dye at the weekend, couldn't waste that good drying weather, so set to with a bowl, some salt and Dylon.  

I had a couple of really cheap white t shirts put aside to transform into something a bit more hippyish for OH.  He picked out a couple of dye colours from my stash (yes, I have a stash of different coloured dyes!).  I also had a £1 Nomads top bought ages ago from a charity shop, which was beige.

Green dye soon changed that!





Gotta love a bit of tie dye and dip dye!

Saturday was the annual Cadbury fete, we didn't go but I was able to enjoy some of the fireworks from the bedroom!   Managed to take some photos too, which was more difficult than I imagined!
                                                                                   



Pretty!




2 comments:

  1. Great tie dye (haven't done that since my 1970s school days!) and love those fireworks! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Curtise! It's quite addictive once you get going! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. I'd love it if you left a comment too!