Monday 24 November 2014

It's not goodbye, it's just until we meet again

We have a tentative date for moving.  Well, more than tentative, but not yet set in stone.  I won't cheer just yet, this house buying lark is a law unto itself.  

We are surrounded by boxes and half packed things at present, and some of my charity shopped treasures are finding their way back to the local charity shops, to start another journey with a new owner (it's a charity shop circle of life!).

I will be going offline very shortly and hopefully normal service will be resumed in a few weeks.  I do have access to a roving modem and my very old netbook but will not be blogging in the interim.  For those of you who blog, I may pop up in your comments if I have time, so you will know I am still around!

Until we meet again!

  

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck with everything! see you on the other side. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move, hope it all goes well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with the move - hope it goes well. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well with the move. Thank you for your kind comments, look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!!! Good luck with the moving! I did it a year ago, it took me a good few months to move everything (moving from parental home which was then sold) and that was a nightmare! Good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. I'd love it if you left a comment too!